Friday, June 13, 2014

Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ Crabby Oranges ;)

Oooooo! It's Friday the 13th! Stay away from ladders, mirrors, and black cats, today, okay? Jeanne Siegel from Jeanne's Paper Crafts is back with me to share a couple of other sneak peeks with you. Here they are:



(inside of crab card)

These images and sentiments may look a little familiar to you. You might remember that I designed several stamp sets for Pink By Design a year, or so, ago. Well, there were a few stamp sets left over from those designs, so I will be offering these for sale starting on June 18th. Since these were manufactured by a different company, I'll be offering my inventory of these stamps at a discounted price, while supplies last. Then, I'll eventually get them remade in the peach-tinted photopolymer (which is what all of my other stamps will be made from). These sets still stamp beautifully, but, since I'm a little OCD, I want all of my sets to match. LOL! So, you'll be able to snatch these up for less until I run out. :)

Jeanne created these super cute cards by using two of these stamp sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll have another sneak peek for you tomorrow...I hope to see you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)