Thursday, July 17, 2014

For my SWEET Friend

Hey, everyone! So, did you see the new stamps, yesterday? I love this release...there are some cuties in there. Today, I have a fun project to share with you. Nanne' from Nanne's Creations created a very pretty card using the new PCS Just Chill Stamp Set. Here's her card:


Nanne' got all of the popsicles and the sentiment from the Just Chill set. She decided to not have the lines of the stamped images show, so she stamped on the back of the patterned paper, trimmed the pieces and glued them together. What a great idea! I love the fun colors on this card. To learn all of the details about this card, please visit Nanne's Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I want to remind you that you have a couple of more days to apply for the Pretty Cute Stamps Design Team. You can find all of the details about the DT Call HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)