Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sneak Peek - Bushels of Fun!

Hi there, Karla here today! The August Stamp release is soooo close!! Have you been enjoying all the fun sneak peeks shared on the Pretty Cute Stamps blog?? Here's one more for you!

I used the new Bushels Of Fun stamp set - I can almost smell the apple pie! Yum! This set makes me think of cinnamon, scents of fall, warm homemade baking, crunchy apples - all the things I love about fall :) Another thing I love about this set is all the sentiments that are included! Wait till you see them - so many options.

I used some papers from 6x6 pads from Imaginisce and Simple Stories. The banner is cut with a Spellbinders die and I used some black and white bakers twine along with some buttons in each corner.


I cut the circle around the pie with my circle cutter from CM - I have had this for at least 15 years! One of my first scrapbooking purchases :) I used Prismacolor Markers to colour in the pie and apples, and I white heat embossed the banner with this adorable sentiment.


The super cute faces on the apples are interchangeable - how sweet is that! I added some white gel pen on the mouths and pink cheeks using a Prismacolor colouring pencil.



Remember, all the new August release stamp sets, including this one - Bushels of Fun- are going to be available August 20th at the Pretty Cute Stamps store and they will be on sale!!! through August 26, 2014. Be sure to check back tomorrow when all the stamp sets are released in a fun blog hop featuring amazing projects from each of the Design Team members using these fabulous new stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)