Sunday, September 21, 2014

A NUTTY Little Sneak Peek

Hey, everyone! I hope you've been having an AMAZING weekend! Have you been enjoying the fun little sneak peeks, so far? I have such an issue keeping the stamps a secret from you! I just want to show them all to you NOW! But, alas...sometimes anticipation is good, right?!?!? Anyway, I have another cute little sneak peek to share with you today.


This sweet little squirrel and the sentiment are from a new Nuts About You stamp set that will be available for purchase in the Pretty Cute Stamps store starting this Wednesday, September 24. I stamped him on a SVG Outline that will also be available and colored him with my Copic Markers.  I love his sweet little face!

Okay...we have two more sneak peeks for you on Monday and Tuesday. Then, we'll have a hop on Wednesday and all of the stamps will be available in the store then (and ON SALE). So, be sure to come back tomorrow to see the next sneak. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)