Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy Bewitching Wednesday!

 
Hello and Happy Wednesday my Crafty Friends..It's Kendra!  I am a little late in posting this as I had a few issues with blogger.   We are already into the second week of October, where has the time gone?!!  I've been meaning for a couple of weeks to start working on my Halloween cards, tags and goodies....Halloween is starting to creep up on me!  This is my first "spooky" card of the season....how cute is she?

I used the cutie patootie Witch from the Pretty Cute Stamps September Release...Bewitched! Love this set and Love this little Witch! :)

Here is a little close up so you can see all the sparkle from my Wink of Stella Pen (which is the bomb by the way!!)


I went with more of a CAS design than what I usually do (I love to have a lot going on with my cards LOL)  I think it turned out cute....simple and all!  I used my Copics to color her and I also used some Ranger Glossy Effects on the buckle of the hat and on the polka dots on her dress.

I'm ready to get into the Halloween spirit and get all my projects done...I will be working on those this weekend.   The Halloween sets from PCS are just adorable, this is definitely a must have set for your cards or treat bags!   Do you have some projects using Pretty Cute stamps that you've been working on?  If so, we would love for you to share those on our Facebook Page!   Thanks for looking and have a wonderful rest of the week and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)