Sunday, October 19, 2014

Turkey Time Sneak Peek!

Hey, everyone! I hope you have been having a wonderful weekend, and I hope you've been enjoying the October sneak peeks, so far. Today, I have a sneak of one of the new sets that will be available for purchase on Wednesday, October 22, 2014.


I got this sentiment and sweet little turkey guy from a stamp set called Turkey Time. His little hat is an extra little stamp...he actually has some cute little feathers on top of his head. I colored him with my Copic markers, trying to match the colors of the patterned paper as much as I could. The orange turned out a little brighter than what I had hoped, but I think he's still adorable!

Be sure to come back on Monday and Tuesday for more Pretty Cute Stamps October Sneak Peeks! Oh, and remember that Wednesday is the October Release Hop day and the day all of these fun stamps will be available for purchase (and on SALE, too!). Have a great Sunday, everyone, and thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)