Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One Smart Cookie Sneak Peek

Hi, everyone! I'm back with another fun sneak peek for you guys. Have you been enjoying the Pretty Cute Stamps sneaks that have been posted so far? I, for one, am really excited about this release...there are a lot of cuties on these sets! Anyway...here's my sneak of the last stamp set for this release: Milk & Cookies.


This little cookie, bow, glasses, and sentiment all come from the new Milk & Cookies stamp set that will be available for purchase from the Pretty Cute Stamps store tomorrow. YAY!!! I colored her with my Copic markers...I even created a plaid pattern on her bow with my Copics.


I stamped the sentiment on a shape from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files set, and the box is from the PPPR Gift Box with Window Cutting Files set. I added a little bag of chocolate chip cookies and some enamel dots, and my little treat box was all done.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for our November Stamp Release Blog Hop. I'll be revealing all of the new stamps (which will be available for purchase and ON SALE, we'll have more fun projects to show you, and a Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be up for grabs. You don't want to miss it! See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)