Monday, December 1, 2014

Got a sweetie?

Or a sweet tooth? 
Munch on this delicious new set from Pretty Cute Stamps.
I, DawnMercedes, happen to LOVE chocolate chip cookies.
While I could make any number of flavored cookies,
chocolate chip is my favorite!



Milk and Cookies set is going to make some really lovely Valentine cards!
And just think of all the tags you can make to send along with a plate of fresh cookies to your neighbors.  Just check out all these fun extras and sentiments!



Thanks for stopping by today to get a whiff of something new by Pretty Cute Stamps.
Feel free to check out my blog, Sunnyside Up...
and if you stop by  my house in person, you will be sure to be offered some cookies!

Oh, and don't forget that today is the last day of the Pretty Cute Stamps Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)