Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sneak Peek Day 4 ~ Be Mine



Janna here and I thought I would shake things up a bit with this fun shaker card featuring the brand new stamps from the Be Mine set.
You will be able to see all of the stamps in this set on Wednesday along with
all of the other great sets in the January release, they will all be on sale too!
 
 
I stamped out a scattered heart background using the cute little solid heart stamp.

 
The glasses were stamped and heat embossed and then I added some liquid glass to the lenses.
There are red sequins, silver heart confetti and wiggly eyes to shake up!

 
Stamped the sentiment, added a few more little hearts and my card is finished!
Please join us for Pretty Cute Stamps January Release Blog Hop on Wednesday, it's going to
be a fun one!!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping :)
 
Janna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)