Monday, February 9, 2015

All the sweetness...none of the calories!

 I must have a sweet tooth! 
But I know I'm sweet on these images from Pretty Cute Stamps!
  

Crimped envelope cards are so fun to receive...
and so simple to make!
First, seal up your standard envelope.
Next, cut 1.25 inches off the short side.
Crimpe the larger portion.
Bon  Apetite! 
Now all you need to do is make an insert.
(Mine has a finished size of 4x4 inches.)  Then, decorate to your stomach's content!


For this envelope card, I used the newly released Snack Time set.
Don't the sequins make fantastic bubbles?
Get out your Glue Dots Minis® and sticking them on is a piece of cake!


Here I used the adorable Milk and Cookies set.  I love the spectacles that are included in this set.
Remember...you can decorate the insert too.  For this card, I stamped the glasses on my insert.  

And just think, you can stick little, thin treats in these envies!
Pop rocks, a chocolate chip cookie, gum, a little funny money!

Thanks so much for snacking with me on these sweet sets.
If you are a foodie, check out the entire Food & Beverage Category at the PCS store!
What food set is your favorte? Let me know why on my blog, Sunnyside Up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)