Monday, February 23, 2015

Donut Worry, Be Happy Card!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Karla here today with a fun card for you! My girls are just getting over some colds and I just knew this super cute little Donut stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps was just the thing to make them smile!! I used a paper pack from Pebbles, 'Front Porch', for all my background papers, glued on some fun coloured sequins and then layered the donut stamp over some scalloped diecut circles.


I paper pieced the donut and used Prismacolor Markers to add some shading and colour, along with some glittery Stickles!


 Inside, I added a few more sequins to go along with this amazing sentiment!


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope this little donut has made you smile :) You can check out this set and all the other amazing sets at the Pretty Cute Stamps store and you can get started making somebody else smile! Have a wonderful, crafty week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)