Monday, March 9, 2015

Let's Do Sushi!

Happy Monday! Karla here today with two amazing new sets from Pretty Cute Stamps ! Every time I stamp with these awesome stamps I totally start craving sushi!! One of my favourite treats ;) I just had to show you how fabulous they go together.

I used the Got Sushi stamp set to stamp all my sushi, wasabi and chopsticks - I just can't get over how cute these guys are!! The images are coloured with Prismacolor Markers and I popped a couple images up with pop dots to give dimension. I created the background with a Tim Holtz stencil and used some of his new Pistachio ink along with another green distress ink to blend a pretty background. I then used a sentiment from the Sushi Sentiments set along with the lettering that means Sushi from the first set.



I simply had to make a second card using another new Tim Holtz stencil I recently got. I have to say this is my fav!! I love the pretty flowers in the background and the adorable Got Sushi images! There are just so many occasions to use these stamp sets for!





Thanks so much for joining me today, and be sure to check out all the exciting stamps at the Pretty Cute Stamps store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)