Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Doll Face

Okay so I'm addicted to my planner. I will be the first to admit it. But there is just something about having a functional planner that can make my life seem so much more at peace. I know whats going on with the kids and I know where everything goes AND to boot I can make it pretty. Everything is better with some glitter and pink added to it. 

SOOOOO...today's post showcases some really fun paperclips that I made using the adorable new stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps called Matryoshka Mom


These stamps are just the cutest and when paired with some Prismacolors and pretty paper you have fun little gifts that you can give to neighbors as Thank you's or on Mother's Day to those special women in your life. 



I just love them. I hope you all enjoy seeing planner stuff because I'm addicted to it lol. Have a great week!

Hugs,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)