Monday, April 20, 2015

Forest Friends Foxy Card!

Happy Monday!! Karla here today, and I'm so glad to share this adorable Forest Friends stamp set from Pretty cute stamps with you today!

I coloured in this super sweet fox stamp with Prismacolor coloured pencils and then cut him out with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die. I used a little blue Distress Ink to sponge around the edge and then layered it over a larger Nestabilities diecut. The patterned paper is from the BoBunny Forever Young 6x6 paper pack - I just love the bright spring colours!


I used the little heart shapes included in the set to stamp on top of my woodgrain background paper, and I punched the bottom edge of my border before popping up my main image with foam dots.


I just love this cute sentiment - I stamped on more of the BoBunny paper and sponged the edge again with Distress Ink after cutting it into a banner shape.



Thanks so much for joining us today, and be sure to head over to the Pretty Cute Stamp store to see all the amazing stamp sets! You still have one more day to take advantage of the April New Releases which are on sale until April 21st! Hope you have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)