Friday, May 15, 2015

It's All About Water


Hi Stampers!!  I have an "oldie but a goodie" for you today!!  It might be something new for a lot of you.  I have used the Sea Ya Soon and Sea Life Sentiments sets to create this super fun-to-make Waterfall card.


I used papers from my stash and colored up the cute sea creatures with Spectrum Noir markers
The magic happens when you pull down the tab.


The pictures cascade down like a waterfall!


And as you pull the tab further, the sentiment is revealed!


And inside....


Wanna know how to make one for yourself??
I found this awesome video tutorial on You Tube...


Sea Ya Soon 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have fun making your very own Waterfall Card!!
Janna
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)