Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Special Delivery



Good morning, friends. Larissa here with you today using this adorable



I am in love with this little mailbox. Reminds me of a show my daughter use to watch when she was little Blues Clues. :) 
I stamped the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it using my Copic Markers. I then stamped a few of the envelope stamp a few times and cut them out. I adhered them to the different areas of the card front. I also stamped a few of the hearts and postage stamp.
The sentiments are from the same set.
To finish the card front I added a few red and blue sequin and a bow made of twine.
I matted the white card front to a piece of navy blue cardstock then adhered it to a white cardbase. 


Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday friends. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)