Monday, June 8, 2015

Superhero Lunchbox Notes!

Karla here today bringing you some lunchbox notes I made for my 8 year old daughter using the Superheroes and Super Sentiments stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps!

I used Prismacolor Markers to colour in these 'Super' adorable superheroes and then I cut them out and put them on paper from a 6x6 Little Yellow Bicycle paper pack- perfect for this scene! I added some of the stars included in the set - I love how beautifully these stamp! and a sentiment on the front and then another on the back (see below).


Here's a look at the fronts and backs of each card!

My daughter was super pleased to get these in her lunch! Here's a look at the sets I used:

Super Sentiments

Superheroes
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a super-duper week and enjoy some crafty fun! Don't forget to pop by the Pretty Cute Stamps store to check out all the sets that were included in last week's new release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)