Monday, June 22, 2015

The Whole Box of Crayons!

Hi there, Karla here today! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I wanted to share this watercolour background card with you today using the Pretty Cute Stamps set Color My World.

I used Distress Stains in the new Mermaid Lagoon and Citrus Twist along with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on a craft sheet to watercolour a background before layering my stamped images and sentiment on top. I really love this sentiment! After I stamped it I cut banner ends and popped it up in the center with foam dots.


I paper pieced the crayon box and crayon with various papers from 6x6 paper pads and then used Distress Markers to create shadows around the edges. How adorable are these faces?!!


 Inside, I added another sentiment and two more cute crayons! 

Here's a look at everything that's in the stamp set:
Color My World

Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to check out the Pretty Cute Stamps store and all the sweet sets available. Here's wishing you a fun and crafty week!

Also, don't forget to check out our all new Anything Goes challenge this month where you can share what you've been working on using Pretty Cute Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)