Wednesday, August 19, 2015

If Friends Were Pumpkins...


Hello friends. Who is already thinking of Halloween? I am! It is not a shocker really. With all the cute stamps that Pretty Cute Stamps has, it is easy to get started.
Today I am using the newest Little Pumpkin set.



I stamped 2 of the little pumpkins onto a scallop circle. I colored the pumpkins with my Copic makers. 


I found some Halloween pattern paper in my stash and decided to use it for my card front. I used a few different pieces to make up the front. I finished it off with a cute little paper bow.
Don't you love the sentiment?

For the inside of the card I left it simple.
I stamped the pumpkin in orange ink and then the little
Happy Halloween sentiment.


You can do so much with these little pumpkins. I will be making a lot of fall and Halloween cards with this set.
Don't forget we have out monthly challenge going on right now.
You can enter your card Here!


Have a wonderful Wednesday friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)