Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Just add Glitter


Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. I decided to use this adorable stamp set 



I stamped this little girl on a piece of white cardstock cut to a 4 X 5 1/4.
I colored her up using my Copic markers.

I added the little glue gun and scissors in her had with a few other crafting items around her.
I wanted to finish off the card front with something simple to not take away from the images.
I added some twine to match the cardstock color I used for matting and then finished it with a few clear turquoise sequins. 


I love the sentiment "When in doubt, just add glitter. "
Do you add glitter?

Have a wonderful day friends.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to be inspired by our design team. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)