Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Merry Christmoose


Hello friends. Larissa here today with a new Christmas card. I think this is one of my favorite card making holidays. I actually am using three different sets for this card. 
I am using 







So I stamped all the images on to a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Sprectrum Noir markers. I cut each one out using a pair of detailed scissors. 

I took a piece of watercolor paper and trimmed it to 4 x 5 1/4. I used a few different shades of Artist Loft watercolors to make my background. 

I adhered the images to the watercolor paper using liquid adhesive and then popped the Igloo up with foam tape. 

I added a few snowflakes and a sentiment to the card front using white embossing powder. 



I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)