Thursday, December 31, 2015

Devoted to You!

Hello, I hope you are having a LOVEly day!
Here's a card that you could give to that "special" person in your life.
The stamp set I used is the adorable Otterly Amazing set.  I just love
all of the cute images!


I chose the otter pair for this card, and I have to admit that I had Valentine's Day in mind.
I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.
After I had the otters all colored up, I took that pretty light aqua color and colored all around them since they are floating in water.  Of course, I had to add in those sweet hearts and sparkle them up with some clear Wink of Stella.


I die cut the stamped piece out and layered onto a glitter doily and then onto some design paper and then some red cardstock and finally a square confetti speckled card.  The greeting would be perfect for anytime that you want to let someone know how much you care for them, but especially Valentine's Day :)
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store for this set and so many other wonderful stamp sets!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)