Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wise Men Still Seek HIm


Hello friends. Larissa here today with a new Christmas card. I used the Nativity 2 stamp set.


I stamped the three kings on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers.
I then cut each one out using a pair of detailed scissors. 



I found a piece of Christmas pattern paper that had the song "We Three Kings" on a sheet of music and thought it would match perfectly. 
You can't see it in the picture but I added lots of glitter using to the kings. I added some twine to the top and tied it in a bow. I also finished it off with a few different colors of sequins.


I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and punched it out with a square punch.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.

Have a wonderful day friends.


Larissa
MuffinsandLace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)