Monday, January 18, 2016

Snowmies Scrapbook Layout!

Karla here today to bring you a scrapbook layout I created with my Cricut Explore and Pretty Cute Stamps! One of my favourite things about Lisa's stamps are the fabulous sentiments included with each set!

I was inspired to create this page from a Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine layout on Pinterest.  I decided to design the layout in Design Space, and then when I was ready to make it, it was really quick!  If you want to use this layout yourself, here's the link to my file in Design Space .

My background paper is from the Simple Stories Snow Fun paper pack, the woodgrain paper is from Carta Bella and the banners are cut from BoBunny Sleigh Ride paper. I used the adorable snowman from the Snowmies Stamp set by PCS and used the sentiments included in this set on my layout as well as directly on my photos!

The Snowman from the stamp set was stamped on watercolour paper and I used Distress and Tombow Markers to colour him in. I love the way adding a stamp lets you colour coordinate your image to match your photos!

Here's a look at the Snowmies Stamp set:
Snowmies 
Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget there is a new challenge that just started this week where you can share your projects using Pretty Cute Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)