Thursday, February 4, 2016

Be Mine


Hi!
Janna here and I have been focusing on getting some Valentine cards made, so
today I have this one to show you using the Be Mine set.


This is a Triple Layer card.  First you stack together the layers that you are going to stamp.  I put a little piece of removable tape between the layers so they won't shift when I'm stamping.  Then stamp your design making sure that you stamp the design over the edges of the layers.  Then you back those layers with your solid cardstock making sure that your stamped design matches up on the layers.  It's a really fun card to make!


I finished the inside off with one more kiss! :)
The inks are Distress Inks in the colors Barn Door, Abandoned Coral and Black Soot.  The sentiment inside was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

You can find this fun set in the Pretty Cute Stamps store.



I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping!
Janna :)
www.stampingwiththedogs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)