Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Be My Valentine!!!


Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Doggone it! and Be Mine!!!



Only 4 more days until Valentines Day so I thought why not make a card to celebrate it.  I had a lot of fun making this cute card, first I cut the heart out of the red card stock using a scalloped heart die, I wanted the puppy to pop up through the heart. I also used a rectangle stitch die on the card stock and the patterned paper.  I colored up the puppy using my copic markers and stamped the sentiment using Memento ink. I hope you like my cute but simple Valentines card.





I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find these stamp sets and other fun sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps and don't forget to join us for our monthly challenges!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)