Monday, February 1, 2016

Boy's Robot Birthday Card

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I am excited to share my project with you today!

I am working with the super fun BOTday stamp set!
 
 
One of my resolutions for the new year is to use the supplies that I have. So I found some scrap paper and decided to create a boy's birthday card with it. I brought out the fun BOTday stamp set and stamped one of the robot images onto white cardstock. The image is colored in using some colors from the printed papers. The robot is added to the card and the fun sentiment is stamped on the bottom of the card.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Jessi

Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - BOTday stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)