Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Have a Beary Cool Day


Hello friends. Today I made a card using this adorable Pretty Cute Stamps set Warm Fuzzies.
I stamped the little bear first and then masked it off. I then did the same thing with each penguin. I colored each image with Copic markers.
I used:
Penguin: YR04, YR07, C3, C5, C7
Bear: BG0000, R000, R00

I wrapped some light blue and white twine around the card and tied it in a bow. The sentiment is from the same set and I used Versafine Onyx Black ink to get a darker black.

I matted the card front onto a piece of light blue cardstock and adhered it to a white cardbase. 

Again I used the Warm Fuzzies stamp set. 

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa
Muffins and Lace 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)