Sunday, February 21, 2016

Have a Slothsome Sunday!

When I asked Lisa to send me the Slothsome stamp set this month along with this month's releases I couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail!  I was so excited to create with it once it was discovered in my mailbox. It's soooooooo cute!!! LOVE this little guy. I have a feeling I'll be using him over and over again.


I kept things pretty simple and just did some layering for my card background with different patterned papers and added some washi tape for a bit of interest.  I did my coloring with my copics and that was that! I didn't get a picture, but I added a strip of the washi tape to the inside of my card too. 


I hope you are truly enjoying a somewhat "slothesome" Sunday!! It is the day of rest after all!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)