Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hoppy Easter


Hi crafty friend! 

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

I would like to share an Easter card I made for my post over at Pretty Cute Stamps blog.  For this card I used the Pretty Cute Stamps Hoppy Easter stamp set and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Color Markers. For the sky and grass background I used Tim Holtz distress inks.
After stamping the image I covered it with molotow masking liquid and than added the blue ink for the sky followed with green for the grass. Once I had the background they way I wanted it I rubbed off the masking liquid.
PCS stamp I used:

Also don't forget that we have a Anything but a Card challenge going on now till April 9th. For more info and to link up click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)