Friday, April 29, 2016

*BIG* Announcement!!!


TGIF, everyone! I hope you're all having a fabulous Friday, so far. I have a bittersweet announcement for you today. As you may know, I've been designing stamp sets for PCS for almost two years now, and I have loved every minute of it. But, the reality is that getting stamps manufactured is pretty expensive, and the cost of manufacturing photopolymer stamps has really taken a toll on our family (and our bank account, unfortunately). Just keeping it real for you guys. So, I've made the difficult decision to stop getting the photopolymer stamps manufactured. So, in other words, I'm not making any more clear stamp sets. :( I know. I'm so sad about this. Believe me...the decision didn't come with out lots of sleepless nights and worries. The bottom line, though, is that this is the best thing for my family (who will have some teen drivers and college tuition to worry about in the not too distant future). So...there's the bitter. Where's the sweet?

Well, the thing is...I'm not going to stop designing stamps. I've just decided to start selling my designs as digital stamps. So, all new releases will consist of digital stamp sets. I know not all of you like or are familiar with digital stamps, but I hope you'll give them chance. They are pretty awesome...you just download the stamps, print them out, and color them. Easy peasy. Plus, you can layer the stamps and play around with them to create scenes or put accessories or faces on images before you print them. The sky's the limit!

So, what happens to all of those clear stamp sets that are already in my store? Well, you can still buy them, while they last. They are still there...it's just that my new stamps will be digital stamps.

So, now that I've shared some bitter and some sweet...I also have to share some sad news. Because of this change, I've offered to let my Design Team members step down from the team, if they want to (since they signed up to design with physical stamps and may not do digital stamping). So, unfortunately, five members will be leaving the team. We will miss Dawn Mercedes, Janna Williams, Jen Davis, Joann Lopez, and Jessica Pascarella so, so much, but I know they will keep on inspiring us from their amazing blogs.

Okay...whew! Lots of information today, huh? Anyway, be on the look out for the May DIGITAL Release, which is coming soon. I hope you'll stick with Pretty Cute Stamps during this transition and give digital stamping a try. I'm so excited to share the new designs with you.

Thanks for reading my novel of a post today. :) Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)