Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fiesta Time

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today with a fun card to celebrate Fiesta in my home town.
San Antonio Texas is celebrating Fiesta for ten days. My card today shows some of the food they serve at the events.

I stamped the images on a piece of white card stock and colored them using my Copic markers. I used E21, E23, E50, G02, G05, R35, R46, E44, Y15. Y17, V01, V04, C9, BG13, and BG15.



I added a little shadow under the images using W1 and W3. To finish off the card I added a few candy dots. I matted the card front onto a piece of black cardstock and then adhered it onto a white card base.

Pretty Cute Stamps products used:
Taco Time  Stamp set


Other Products used:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers
White Cardstock
SU Candy Dots and Basic Black Cardstock 
ATG
White Gelly Roll Pen

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends,

Larissa Pittman
"Muffins and Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)