Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Remember Why You Started


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have a fun inspirational card to share. My card features stamps from The New You stamp set against a bright yellow background. You can find the stamp set I'm using today in the shop HERE.


I added some polka dotted patterned paper from Pink Paislee's Memorandum Collection to my card base along with some tan seam binding ribbon. I attached the tan seam binding ribbon toward the upper half  of my card base with some mini gold staples. After my card base was finished I stamped the "When you feel like quitting, remember why you started" sentiment onto a panel of white cardstock. I blended two different yellow inks in a circle right above my sentiment and misted/splattered on some tan mist. I also added some tan ink around the outside edges of my panel to give it more of a distressed look. I stamped the little scale onto some white cardstock, fussy cut it, and adhered it to the center of my card panel. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Don't forget to check out the 25% off sale.


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Memorandum Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- The New You / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Honey & / Versa Color Ink Pad- Sand / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist- Crushed Shells / Seam Binding Ribbon- Tan / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini gold staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)