Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wildflowers


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a fun little card featuring stamps from the Spring Flowers stamp set pictured below. I created a fun little garden scene with the grass, one of the flowers, a flower stem, the flower pot, and the little butterfly. I started by stamping the flower pot onto a white piece of cardstock and continued to stamp the rest of my images masking certain ones along the way to create my scene. After all my images were stamped I colored them and masked them off to mist the background blue. I added my stamped panel behind a die cut window I die cut into some patterned paper and stamped my sentiment to the left of it. Before adding the entire panel to my white card base I misted the left side of my card base with the same mist I misted my background with. I stamped two of the little bees onto some white cardstock, colored them, fussy cut them, and adhered them to the left side of my card base. I also re-stamped the flower top and butterfly that I used in my scene, colored them, fussy cut them and popped them up with some foam tape to give my card some dimension.


The Spring Flowers stamp set is a lot of fun to play with, there are so many different ways you can mix and match the images. You can find the Pretty Cute Stamps stamp set I'm using today in the Shop HERE. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White / Patterned Paper Studio Calico / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- Spring Flowers / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist- Cornflower Daze 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)