Thursday, May 26, 2016

I Love Hangin with You

Hello friends. Larissa here back again with yet another card for you this week. This time I used the clear stamp set SLOTHSOME. Is he not the cutest sloth you have ever seen?
I stamped him on a piece of white cardstock and colored him using Copic markers. I then found a piece of pattern paper in my scrap basket and added it to the card front. I adhered the card front onto a piece of Marine Mist Stampin Up Cardstock and then adhered it to a white card base. I added one of the sentiments from the same set. I finished it off with a few blue sequins.


Don't forget get your clear stamps before they are gone forever. 

Thanks for stopping by again today. Check back tomorrow for a card from one of the Pretty Cute Stamps Customers.

Have a wonderful day friends.
Larissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)