Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Oh Snap



Hello friends. Larissa here today with another fun card for you. This time I am using the Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp set Moody Crabs.
I stamped 3 crabs along the bottom of a piece of white cardstock I trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4.
I then colored each with my Copic markers. I used R24, R27 and R29.  I then took Copic marker E44, E15, E41 and colored the bottom of the card to look like sand.
I added on of the sentiments in the middle and 3 sequins to finish it off. I also added a little bow to the corner. I matted it with a piece of Stampin Up Real Red Cardstock and then adhered it all to a white cardbase.

Don't forget you can only get the Clear Stamp sets for a limited time. Once they are sold out they will be gone forever. So don't wait get yours today. 


Have a wonderful day friends.
Larissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)