Saturday, June 11, 2016

Holy Guacamole!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun little friendship card. I used the adorable little guacamole bowl and two of the coordinating sentiments from the set below called Taco Time.


I stamped and colored the cute little smiling guacamole bowl from Taco Time and stamped one of the sentiments right next to it. I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the sentiment so I stamped the guacamole in green and the chips in yellow. After I had my image and sentiment stamped I adhered some patterned paper to my card base and die cut a scalloped border out of red cardstock. I added the red scalloped border to my stamped panel and adhered the two to my card base. 


I thought the card need a little more red so I hand cut a little banner out of some matching red cardstock, stamped "Holy Guacamole!" from the set, stapled the top of it, and attached it towards the left of my card. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White & Red / Patterned Paper- Basic Gray Fresh Florals Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Taco Time / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Pads- Buttercup & Citrus Leaf / CTMH Markers / Scalloped Border Die- Paper Smooches Border 2 / Stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)