Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Home Is Where You Park It

Hello friends. I have a card for you today using the Digi Stamp sets
Happy Camper and Happy Camper Sentiments.

I printed the images on a piece of 100 lb white cardstock. I colored the Camper with Copic markers.
I found pattern paper in my scraps for the card front. I adhered everything on the card base with my ATG.



I am in love with this little camper. I can't wait to make more cards and party favors with it. 

Here is a picture of what you will be getting on each set. 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. Look forward to bring you more. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see what we have in store for you. 


Have a wonderful crafty day,
Larissa Pittman
www.muffinsandlace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)