Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 2016 Sneak Peek Day 3

Happy Humpday, everyone! It's time for the final day of the Pretty Cute Stamps June 2016 Digital Stamp Release Sneak Peeks! Yay!!! Then, come back tomorrow, because I'll show you all of the new digi stamps, and we'll have the June 2016 Digital Stamp Release Blog Hop. So, let's get to the last of this month's sneak peeks.

Today, the PCS DT is showcasing some summer and patriotic themed stamps. Be sure to stop by these wonderful crafters' blogs to find out all of the details about their projects.

First, I decided to create some 3x4" and 4x6" pocket scrapbooking cards using some of the sentiments from two new digital stamp sets: Summer Fun and Summer Memories. I used the Photoshop brush files to digitally "stamp" on some Cosmo Cricket Salt Air digital papers to create the cards. The really cool thing about these is that I saved them digitally, so I can insert them as a photo into my Project Life App to use on layouts in there. How cool is that!?!?!  I'm super excited about these, and I'm hoping to create a little tutorial to show you how to do this sometime soon.




Now, onto the patriotic cards. Carolyn LaBille from Free Spirits Studio created this pretty card using the new Lady Liberty Digital Stamp Set. I love the way she chose to color the Statue of Liberty...so cute!
Tasha Jorgensen from Crafty Pink Pixie created this fun card using the new Uncle Sam Digital Stamp Set. Isn't that background so pretty? Love it!


And, last but not least, Amber Rasmussen from Sew-Ink created this cool card using the release freebie: Land of the Free. I love the way she used those stars!



And, because you decided to check out our sneak peeks this week, I have this Land of the Free Digital Stamp for you that is FREE today through tomorrow. Woo HOO! It would be perfect for your patriotic projects. You can download this little set HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the July 2016 Digital Stamp Release Blog Hop. We'll have more inspiration for you, and I'll show you all of the new sets. YAY!!! See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)