Sunday, July 24, 2016

Deepest Thanks

Hello friends!  This is kel from Scraps and photoGRAFFS here today sharing a card that was super fun to make!!  Today's card is using the DS219- Sublime Digital Stamp set in the Pretty Cute Stamps Shop.  I used the png files to create a scene and then colored up the card!!

PrettyCuteStamps-DS219-Sublime-kelA

I FINALLY got my distress inks in and got to play with them on this card for the first time!  I'm pretty happy with how it came out!!  I had printed a couple of these scenes out just in case I messed up, so cut one of them out to make a mask so I could color up the background without coloring up the sub and the fishies!!  And it worked really well too!!  Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)