Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July


Hi crafty friend hope everyone is doing well.
 
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 
Today I would like to share a 4th of July card I made using Pretty Cute Stamps "Uncle Sam" Digital Stamps along with Pretty Cute Stamps "Land of the Free" Digital Stamps. I colored the Uncle Sam image with Spectrum Noir markers and used a silver gel pen for the little stars on the hat. The stars are cut from PPPR "Star Spangled Card" cut file and I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.  The card base is from PPPR A2 Card Bases 1 Cutting Files.
Also there's a few days left to join in on the  "Summertime" challenge going on over at Pretty Cute Stamps blog going on now till July 9th. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.


Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)