Monday, July 25, 2016

Life's a Beach


Hi crafty friends.

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

  I would like to share a fun little beach card with you. The sandcastle and sentiment are both from PCS Digital Life's a Beach stamp set that was this month. The cute little crab is from PCS Digital Oh, Crab! stamp set that was released last month. I colored the sandcastle and crab with Spectrum Noir markers. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the circle that the sentiment is on.


PCS Digital Life's a Beach stamp set



Before you go I would like to remind you about the PCS By the Sea challenge we have going on now till August 6th HERE. Hope you can play along with us.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)