Wednesday, July 6, 2016

May your day Bloom


Hello friends. Larissa here today with a summery card for you using the Petty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set "Spring Flowers".

I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers. Even though summer is full of bright colors I kept this card a little pastel.

I colored the grass and leaves using G02, G07, and G14. The flowers are RV21, RV23, RV25, Y02, and Y08. The pots are BG13 and BG34. The butterfly BV00, BV11 and BV13.

I added some twine to the top of the card to finish it off. The twine is the same color as the mat which is SU Pool Party.

I adhered everything to the white card base using my ATG.



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don't forget if you are wanting this stamp set get it while it is still available. Once it is sold out it will be gone forever.
Look at all the cute images on it. 

                                               
Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman
Muffins and Lace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)