Monday, July 18, 2016

Sunshine and Raindrops Card!

Karla here today to share a rainy day card - since we've had soooo much rain over the past week that I feel like we are swimming! I'm crossing my fingers the sun will come out this week ;)


I stamped and paper pieced the cute rubber boots, puddle and sunshine from the Pretty Cute Stamps Rain or Shine  stamp set, layering them on top of my diecut raindrop background. I stamped the sentiment, from the same stamp set, directly onto my background.


I stamped the Rainbow stamp on white cardstock and coloured it in with coloured pencils before layering this adorable little Froggy Umbrella diecut from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and a cute little diecut rain cloud. I used some Cosmo Cricket paper that I had in my stash for all the paper piecing and diecuts so everything would be coordinated - and I could feel like I was using up some older papers!

Inside, I stamped a sentiment from the Rainbow stamp set, using a Hero Arts Ombre Ink pad, and paper pieced an umbrella from the Rain or Shine stamp set.

Here's a look at the super cute stamp sets I used:
Rain or Shine 

Rainbow 

I had so much fun creating this bright card!

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to stop by the Pretty Cute Stamps store to see all the amazing stamp designs available there, as well as this month's challenge where you can enter your own project for the By The Sea challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)