Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy Purrrthday!


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Birthday themed card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Cattitude Stamp Set, Fur Baby Stamp Set, & Avery Elle's Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die. You can check out the two little 4' x 6'  sets I used below. I used one of the adorable cats and the cutest little sentiment from the Cattitude stamp set to create a little scene for my card front. I started by die cutting a pierced rectangle out of some white cardstock before stamping my images. I stamped the adorable little cat in the middle of my die cut piece and then added my "Happy Purrrthday!" sentiment right below. I colored in my little cat and created a dotted background with some Spectrum Noir Markers. Once colored I set it aside to work on the rest of my card base. 


I took the largest die from Avery Elle's Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die and die cut a large rectangle out of some colorful patterned paper from Close To My Heart. I adhered it to my white card base and started working on the teal frame that would surround my stamped panel. To create my teal frame I die cut two different sized pierced rectangles out of some teal cardstock, laying the smaller die inside the larger die to create the frame. Once die cut I removed the smaller inside piece of teal cardstock and adhered my stamped panel piece in its place. 


For the inside of my I used I die cut another pierced rectangle out of teal cardstock and stamped it with the "You PAWSitively wonderful!" sentiment from the 4' x 6' Fur Baby set. I also stamped four little paw prints around my sentiment to dress it up a little more.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Carstock- White & Teal / Patterned Paper- Close To My Heart / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Sets- Cattitude & Fur Baby / Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / Double Pierced Rectangles Elle-Ments Die- Avery Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)