Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sail away with me!


Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe here from SCN blog with another "pretty cute project" to show you... Do you love sea as much as me? ... If your answer was "yes",  I hope you like this card!


For made this card I used "Sail Away" Digi Stamp Set,  and if you are lucky enough to have the Cameo machine, you could make the waves with "Waves Borders", remember that all Digi Stamps Set includes SVG lines!!

http://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_255/Sail-Away-Digital-Stamps.htmhttp://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_261/Wave-Borders-Digital-Stamps.htm


In my case, I had to cut the waves with  a Big Shot die, first using a watercolor paper dyed in blue and then with vellum paper.

Also with a Big Shot die I cut a framework for my little boats ... Finally place my sentiment "Sail away with me," a bit of baker twine and some enamel dots and sequins scattered my card.

Oh!! I almost forgot!! I loved include in this card two small shells that have been collected this summer on the beach with my children!

Do not miss the new releases that are coming !!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)