Thursday, October 27, 2016

Candy Boxes

Hi everyone!!

It´s here Noe from SCN blog to show you my newest project using PCS Digis!! At this time, easy to make, but really cute, Candy Boxes... It´s time to give some candies, isn´t it?


I just had to punch these beautiful bags with my new die from Lawn Fawn and add my stamps painted with a nice sentiment ...

These boxes have the perfect size to have a detail with the smallest of the house or that special person... Add some embellishments more (such as a heart or a sticker) and close it with a piece of Baker´s Twine.

To make my project, I used the new Digi Stamp Set "Pumpkin Spice":

http://www.prettycutestamps.com/item_293/Pumpkin-Spice-Digital-Stamps.htm

Here are some close ups:


Hope you like them!!

Have a nice day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)