Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Monster Mash

Hello friends. It is finally time to start getting those Halloween decorations put up and cards made.
I could not pick just one of the cute Halloween images from the September release so I did the next best thing. I used them ALL.

I printed the images on a piece of 110 lb white cardstock and colored them using Copic markers.
I then cut each image out. I found a piece of polka dot pattern paper in my stash and used it as the background.

I adhered the little images across the bottom of the card.
To finish off the card front I tied some Halloween colored twine to the top and adhered the sentiment.

I adhered the card front to a white card base.


Halloween Twine
White Cardstock
Copic markers
Tombow Mono Multi
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman www,muffinsandlace.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)