Monday, October 3, 2016

You Stole a...


Hi crafty friends Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. I don't know about you but I can't believe we are in October already but I'm loving the Pumpkin Spice season.
 
Today I would like to share a cute little pizza card I made for my hubby for our 18 year anniversary. The pizza, heart and sentiment are from Pretty Cute Stamps "Snack Time" stamp set.
The card size is a 3X3 and I started by clear embossing the pizza image on a bigger piece of paper and than cut it down to the size I needed.
For the hearts I used a stencil and some distress ink.
 I found a tutorial on Pinterest for the pizza and added a circle to the front of the box so the main colored pizza image would show.   
 I also used a stencil and some distress ink for the outside of the pizza box.   
I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card. The love is from a die and the hearts are from a punch.
 I had fun putting this card together and love  how it came all together.

The Pretty Cute Stamp set I used:
Pretty Cute Stamps "Snack Time" stamp set

Thank you for stopping and hope you have a great week.  


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)