Monday, November 21, 2016

Mouse Happy Birthday Card!

Hi there crafty friends! Karla popping by today to share this cute mouse birthday card from a party that my 4 year old went to last month! This adorable little mouse holding a cupcake is the Mouse Birthday digital stamp. I printed her out on white cardstock and coloured her in with Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers.

I used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped circle and cut around the digi image with a circle cutter before layering the image on my background BoBunny papers. I use the PCS Birthday Elephant digital stamp for the presents, printing them in two different sizes and using two circle punches to cut them out. A little foam tape on some of the layers gives a bit of dimension.


Some pretty sequins and some ribbon trim added the perfect birthday touches!

Inside, I used a sentiment from Mouse Birthday, printed directly onto my pink carstock.

Here's a look at these cute stamp sets:
Mouse Birthday

Birthday Elephant 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've been enjoying some crafty fun lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)